2019 USJ Healthy Body, Healthy Mind Annual Soccer Tournament
Thank you for your interest in participating in our annual soccer tournament. United for Social Justice organizes this soccer tournament to outreach to the Latino youth in the Northern Virginia area in its efforts to promote higher education and life without gangs. Any donation received, will be awarded in the form of scholarships to deserving low-income and at-risk high school seniors to make their dream of college a reality.
Register cost through May 1st:
$160 per team
Registration cost after May 1st:
$180 per team
Free agent registration:
$30 per player
- Teams can have 5-8 players.
- Each team must have at least one player of each gender on the field at all times.
If not, the the team will play down a player.
- Each team is guaranteed two games. Each game will have two 20-minute halves with a 5-minute halftime.There is no extra-time. Semi final and final games are only 20 minutes long.
-All players must agree to the Liability Agreement. Any player that does not have an accepted Liability Agreement in their registration will not be allowed to participate in this event.
- Team captains must register their team names before players can register. Players must coordinate with their team captains to ensure they register to the correct team.
- Payment can be submitted either by team or by individual. Pricing information is listed above.
-The rules will be sent to the captains upon registration.
UNITED FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE
PHONE: 571.766.U4SJ (8475)
© Copyright 2013