United for Social Justice (USJ) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the DMV area whose mission is to enable more low-income and at-risk-first-generation college bound students access higher education. We believe that everyone who wants to pursue a higher education and works hard for it should be able to obtain a higher education. USJ has served hundreds of students and their families for almost a decade through the following three programs:
Road to College Workshops,
a Mentoring Program, and
a Scholarship Fund.
Additionally, every year USJ offers a picnic, a holiday party, and a soccer tournament for all USJ students and their parents to build a sense of family and a support system amongst each other and with our USJ alumni, our board of directors, mentors, and facilitators.
How do I apply for USJ's FREE PROGRAMS?
1. If you are a high school student who wants to enroll in our free programs, please download our Program Application using the following link -
2. Complete the application by answering all of the questions and acquiring the necessary signatures; and
3. Scan your Program Application and submit it to email@example.com.
How do I apply to be a mentor at USJ?
1. Please complete the application found here - http://u4sj.org/cmsfiles/files/USJ%20Mentor%20Application%202019(4).pdf
2. Email the scanned application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I donate to USJ?
Your tax deductable donation to United for Social Justice will assist the organization in sustaining its three programs and in awarding college scholarships to well-deserving first-generation high school seniors.
No donation is too big or too small. Every little bit goes a long way. We thank you in advance for your commitment and contribution in helping our USJ students. 100% of your donation will be used to directly benefit our students. None will go to admin fees. To contribute to our organization donate via PayPal .
Feel free to navigate our site to find out more about who we are and what we do.